The fire in the house at 18 Koroleva Street it was reported by the fire department number 101 at 12.41 on January 19.
The fire occurred in an apartment on the third floor. The sofa and old things were on fire. Because of the heavy smoke, the residents of the upper floors could not get out on their own. Firefighters rescued people with the help of special rescue hoods and an unfolded car ladder.
The fire area was 7 sq. m. In total, firefighters rescued 3 adults and 7 people (including 2 children) from the 4th and 5th floors on the car ladder. They were rescued along a flight of stairs with the use of hood-type breathing devices.
The cause of the fire is still being determined. Preliminary - carelessness when smoking under the influence of alcohol. The resident of the burned apartment, a man born in 1987, was also evacuated by the fire brigade and handed over to the ambulance workers. He is hospitalized.