The fire detector helped the guard of the garden association to escape from the burning house

2 December 2022, Friday

    The fire was reported on December 2 at 01:13. One of the dachas in the garden non-profit partnership "KAPO-2" in the Vysokogorsk district was on fire.
    The fire departments were met by a man who works in this garden association as a security guard. At night, he woke up from the signal of the triggered autonomous fire detectors, which the guard installed in his garden house on his own in September 2020.
    The fire was completely extinguished by the arrived fire departments. The preliminary cause of the fire is a short circuit in the electrical network of the veranda room.

All content on this site is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International