An elderly woman's life was saved by a fire detector

3 March 2021, Wednesday

At 05.12, on March 3, a private house was burning on Tukay Street, 2 in the village Amikeyevo, Muslyumovo district. A burning was burning the roof of a one-story log house with a plan size of 9x9 meter.

At 05.35, the fire is localized.  As a result, the roof of the house on an area of 8m2 was damaged.

As a result of the operation of an autonomous fire detector, which was installed in the house in November 2020 at the expense of the municipality, a woman born in 1938 was independently evacuated from the burning house. The preliminary cause of the fire is a violation of the rules of the device and operation of electrical equipment.

SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWS
Все материалы сайта доступны по лицензии:
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International