August 15 at 02.40 in the Russia EMERCOM CSMC of RT by the system 112 a report about the burning apartment in a residential five-storey building at the address Kazan, Kosmonavtov, d. 28 was reseived. Forces and means of the Kazan fire and rescue garrison left on a fire rank No. 1.
In total, as a result of the fire, according to operational information, 4 people were saved and injured, including one child (a boy born in 2008, a woman born in 1932, a man born in 1977, a woman born in 1978).
Adult victims are hospitalized in city clinical hospital №7 with the preliminary diagnosis "a poisoning with burning products".
The child in a state of severe severity was taken to the children's city clinical hospital, where at 03 hours 45 minutes doctors, unfortunately, stated the death of a boy born in 2008.
The cause of the fire is established.
The preliminary reason is a violation of the rules of technical operation of electrical equipment (possibly emergency operation of the electric heater).