The signal of the detector saved a family of seven people

13 July 2021, Tuesday

The fire occurred in the village of Verkhnyaya Shun, Kukmor district. On July 13, a message was received by the fire department 101 on the phone that a log house and a barn on Chapaev Street were burning, there was a threat of the fire spreading to neighboring households.
At 03: 47, volunteer firefighters of the VFS "Tan" of the village of Nizhny Iskubash arrived at the scene of the fire. By the arrival of the first fire departments, the residential building was completely on fire.
The total area of the fire was 208 square meters. meters.
The preliminary reason is a violation of the rules for installing electrical equipment.
The installed autonomous fire detectors have already shown their effectiveness.

SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWS
Все материалы сайта доступны по лицензии:
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International