Accidents on June 9
Fire departments of SFS of Russia EMERCOM on RT had departures on alarms 96 times. Firefighters of the Republic eliminated 13 fires: buildings (structures) of residential use and outbuildings – 8 fires. There were no fatalities or injuries. Three children were rescued.
The causes of the fires were the next: violation of the rules of the device and operation of electrical equipment-4 fires, violation of the rules of the device and operation of furnaces-1 fire, careless handling of fire-8 fires.
Other departs to incidents – 81 visits, including: false calls – 65 times, for short-circuit without burning-5 times, burning food - 4 times, for interaction with other services – 7 times.
Fire departments carried out rescue operations and eliminated consequences of road accidents – 2 times.
Units of VFP departed on firefighting – 3 times.
SRS of EMERCOM of RT and VRSRS of Russian EMERCOM departed 4 times. Preventive work – 12 times.
The main Department of EMERCOM of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Tatarstan warns:
- do not abuse alcohol, never smoke in bed!
- do not leave children unattended, teach them basic safety rules;
- never use faulty wiring, do not overload the power grid, be careful when using electric heaters;
- do not leave the included electrical and gas appliances unattended.
The main Department of EMERCOM of Russia in the Republic of Tatarstan appeals to residents not to leave children unattended.
- It is especially dangerous to leave children alone in locked apartments or rooms. In case of a fire they can't get out of a burning building out.
- Remember: the duty of every adult is to stop playing with fire, to explain to children it’s danger.
- Take care of the safety of your children, explain them that in case of a fire you need to leave the room immediately, and then call the emergency number "112".
As for the fire, you are an example for your children.
Remember: fire does not occur by itself. His reason are human negligence and carelessness in handling fire. In a state of alcoholic intoxication, a person loses control over himself and his actions, and even can not bear any responsibility for the life of another person.
"Helpline" of EMERCOM of Russia on RT: 8 (843) 288-46-96