The signal of the detector saved the life of an elderly woman

9 September 2021, Thursday

Mamadysh MR, Verkhnyaya Sun village, Sovetskaya Street, house No. 21.
A one-story log house of size of 6x7 meters and a private bath 3x3 meters burned. The total area of the fire was 51 square meters.
As a result of the signal of autonomous fire detectors, a woman born in 1936 was evacuated independently
. The preliminary cause of the fire was a violation of the rules of the device and operation of furnaces.

Все материалы сайта доступны по лицензии:
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International