On the Kuibyshev reservoir, the water level at the settlement of Verkhny Uslon is 53.45 m (-5 cm per day), the mark of the dangerous critical level is 54.24 m.
On the Nizhnekamsk reservoir near the city Naberezhnye Chelny, the water level is 63.76 m (-8 cm per day), the mark of the dangerous critical level is 65.9 m.
On the lower reaches of the Nizhnekamsk hydroelectric power station, the water level is 58.07 m (+23 cm per day), the mark of the dangerous critical level is 60 m.
On the Nizhnekamsk reservoir in the past day, there was a decrease in the height of water levels, which ranged from 2 to 8 cm.
On the Vyatka River near Vyatskiye Polyany, the height of the water level has not changed over the past day and is 662 cm above the zero post.
Currently, the Kama section of the Kuibyshev reservoir on the territory of Yelabuga, Mamadysh, Nizhnekamsk, Kukmor districts and the city district of Naberezhnye Chelny, located in the lower reaches of the Nizhnekamsk waterworks, is flooding garden and house plots. As of May 20, 202, there are 10 homestead plots, 18 dacha plots, and 1 embankment in the flood zone in Tatarstan:
- Elabuga - 3 homestead plots;
- 14 dacha plots of SNT Energetik and 4 plots of SNT Berezhok in Naberezhnye Chelny;
- Old Zakamsky village of Mamadysh district – 2 homestead plots;
- lubyany village of Kukmor district – 4 homestead plots;
- the settlement of Borok of Nizhnekamsk district – 1 infield;
- embankment of the river station p. Krasniy Klyuch, Nizhnekamsk.