No one expected troubles. Everything happened suddenly. There was only a mother with a newborn baby (who was born on December 9) at home. According to the young woman, suddenly the automatic protection device on the electricity meter "knocked out" and one of the fire sensors installed in the hallway of the house began to piercingly "whistle". When she heard the signal, she immediately understood that there was a burning somewhere.
New Year mood, surprises and a huge bag of joy and fun were waiting for the children of the EMERCOM employees in the Youth Theater on Bulak today. The fabulous holiday for the kids was organized by the leadership of the republican emergency department. Fun continued at the furry Christmas tree, the kids, along with the heroes of the performance, sang, danced and played games. Everyone received a gift from the hands of Father Frost and Snow Maiden.
Incidents as of December 27:
Fire departments of Federal Fire Service of the Headquarters of EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan went on alert 44 times. Including garbage extinguishing – 3, false alarms – 11, short circuit of wiring without burning – 5, meal burning – 1, cooperation with other services – 11, others – 1. Firefighters of the republic eliminated 8 fires: apartment buildings – 1, garages – 1, outhouses – 2, garden houses – 1, saunas – 1, vehicles – 2.
A joint raid on the detection of violations during the sale of pyrotechnic products was conducted today by the staff of the Supervisory Department for the Soviet District of Kazan of the Headquarters of EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan. Public representatives, journalists, as well as activists from the party of "United Russia" contributed to the detection of violations to inspectors of the state supervision.
Dear colleagues! Thank you for your service, for the highest professionalism and readiness for self-sacrifice, for hundred thousands of saved lives!
The results of our work allow us to state that EMERCOM of Russia maximally provides safety of all Russians, while confidently looking into the future and continues to develop dynamically!
Incidents as of December 26:
Fire departments of Federal Fire Service of the Headquarters of EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan went on alert 38 times. Including garbage extinguishing – 4, false alarms – 9, short circuit of wiring without burning – 3, meal burning – 3, cooperation with other services – 8, others – 1. Firefighters of the republic eliminated 8 fires: residential sector – 4. 2 persons were injured.
On the eve of the professional holiday on December 27, the Rescuer's Day of the Russian Federation, Chief of the Headquarters of EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan, Minister for Civil Defense and Emergency Situations of the Republic of Tatarstan, Lieutenant General of Inner Service, Rafis Khabibullin, addressed to the staff and veterans of the Headquarters and EMERCOM of RT. The Minister wished the rescuers good health, endurance, happiness, success in hard, but necessary and noble work for the benefit of our republic, and the veterans - optimism and longevity!
Today, some employees of the Crisis Management Center of the Headquarters of EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan came to their work with their children, winners of annual contest of children's crafts "Dog in Rescue Service". Kids not only saw where their moms and dads work, but they also received deserved gifts and diplomas for their original creative crafts and pictures.
On December 24, 2017, a boy born in 2007 lost in in the settlement of Cheremshan. Chief of the FRD-135 of the federal fire service, 8th squad of Cheremshan Department of Inner Affairs left for searching; additionally, volunteers from citizens of the settlement in the amount of 120 people were involved. At 10.05 PM, the lost boy was found by volunteers on the outskirts of the settlement. As it turned out, the boy fell into a sewer well with the depth of 3 meters among non-residential buildings.
The Headquarters of EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan reminds residents of the republic the following rules must be kept during New Year tree installation: