At the night fire in Kazan four victims are saved

15 August 2019, Thursday

August 15 at 02.40 in the Russia EMERCOM CSMC of RT by the system 112 a report about the burning apartment in a residential five-storey building at the address Kazan, Kosmonavtov, d. 28 was reseived. Forces and means of the Kazan fire and rescue garrison left on a fire rank No. 1.

In total, as a result of the fire, according to operational information, 4 people were saved and injured, including one child (a boy born in 2008, a woman born in 1932, a man born in 1977, a woman born in 1978).

Adult victims are hospitalized in city clinical hospital №7 with the preliminary diagnosis "a poisoning with burning products".

The child in a state of severe severity was taken to the children's city clinical hospital, where at 03 hours 45 minutes doctors, unfortunately, stated the death of a boy born in 2008.

The cause of the fire is established.

The preliminary reason is a violation of the rules of technical operation of electrical equipment (possibly emergency operation of the electric heater).

All content on this site is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Яндекс цитирования