Fire departments of state fire service of EMERCOM of Russia on RT went 38 times. Firefighters of the Republic eliminated - 5 fires, 3 of them in the residential sector. Unfortunately, 1 person died. Another person was injured. One man saved.
The causes of fires are: violation of rules of device and exploitation of electrical equipment – 2 of fire was careless handling of fire – 2 fire, violation of rules of device and exploitation of the furnace – 1 fire.
As part of the seasonal operation "Housing" employees of the Federal state fire supervision organized a tour through the houses of Kanash and Bolsheminsky rural settlements of the Verkhneuslonsky municipal district. Preventive talks were held with the population, during which the inspectors of the state fire service told in detail the residents of the private sector about the consequences of careless handling of fire and what is the result of violations of fire safety rules.
Since the beginning of the year 137 fires have occurred in the Republic of Tatarstan, which killed 6 people, 13 people were injured.
Accidents for January 16:
Fire departments of SFS of the main Department of EMERCOM of Russia on RT left 36 times. From them on false calls-12 times, on burning of food-4 times, on interaction with other services – 9 times. Firefighters of the Republic liquidated-15 fires, from them in private houses – 2 fires, in baths and saunas – 1 fire, in outbuildings – 1 fire, in apartment houses – 5 fires, in country houses – 1 fire, a car – 1 fire, others – 1 fire.
The causes of fires were: violation of the rules of the device and operation of electrical equipment – 5 fires, violation of the rules of the device and operation of furnaces – 1 fire, careless handling of fire – 1 fire, arson – 3 fires, other reasons – 5 fires.
Departures fire Department on carrying out of rescue works at liquidation of consequences of accident – 2 times.
An employee of the Ministry of emergency situations told about how to behave in a fire to the pupils of the kindergarten "Shatlyk" Menzelinsk district.
The culture of fire-safe behavior should be instilled from early childhood, as still children's games with fire are one of the most common causes of fires, which at the same time kill or injure children themselves.
Lesson on fire safety for kids began with the study of the rules of safe behavior. The guys learned how to behave in a difficult situation. Much attention was paid to the rules of use of fire. To fix the material preschool children were offered to guess a few puzzles and riddles, which they easily coped with. During the entertaining story, the children also learned that in case of fire or heavy smoke it is necessary to duck as low as possible to the floor, and to move towards the exit you can feel the wall and stick to it.
You can not underestimate the power of fire, because breaking out of our control, he becomes a ruthless enemy-on this instructive note, the employee of the inter - district Department of supervision and preventive work in the Aktanysh and Menzelinsk districts finished his speech.
Accidents for January 15:
Fire departments of SFS of Main department Russia EMERCOM on RT went 48 times. False calls-7 times, on interaction with other services - 18 times, burning food – 5 times, on short circuit – 1 time.
Firefighters of the Republic eliminated-5 fires, including 1 fire in apartment buildings, 1 fire in private houses, 2 fires in non – operated buildings, 1 fire in other facilities.
The causes of fires were: violation of the rules of the device and operation of furnaces – 1 fire, careless handling of fire – 4 fires.
Employees of SISV measure the thickness of the ice in the places of the Baptism of the Lord
Employees of the Ministry of emergency situations began to check the thickness of the ice in places Jordan equipment for swimming in the feast of the Baptism of the Lord.
These ice thickness checks will be carried out by the Ministry of emergency situations in all places of Epiphany bathing in cities and districts of Tatarstan until January 19. They will make control measurements of the thickness of the ice cover on the eve of the feast of the Baptism of the Lord, that is, on January 18, and depending on the indicators, representatives of Orthodox institutions will be given recommendations by the number of people who can be on the ice at the same time.
Main department of Russia EMERCOM reminds visitors and residents of the Republic about the security measures at carrying out of ceremony of blessing of the water.
Accidents for January 14:
Fire departments GPS Main emergency management Russia on RT went 53 times. Firefighters of the Republic eliminated-7 fires, of them in apartment buildings – 3 fires. There are no dead or injured.
The causes of fires were: violation of the rules of the device and operation of electrical equipment – 3 fires, careless handling of fire – 4 fires.
Other trips to the incident: false calls-22 times, short circuit without burning-3 times, the combustion of food-3 times, to interact with other services - 14 times.
On carrying out rescue operations-3 times.
January 14, 2019 in "the CMCS EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan" on the system "GLONASS-112" received a message about the poisoning with carbon monoxide in the city of Kazan in the house apartment by the Syrtlanova str, 19. Employees of gas service and physicians of ambulance were there in a short time.
As a result of the incident, a woman born in 1983 and a girl born in 2003 in a state of moderate severity were hospitalized in the 7th city hospital in Kazan. According to LLC Gazprom transgaz-Kazan, the gas economy in the apartment was in good condition, the Commission on establishment of the cause of incident works.
Accidents for January 13:
Fire departments of GPS of the main Department of EMERCOM of Russia on RT left by alarm 36 times. From them on false calls-13 times, on interaction with other services - 8 times, on short circuit-4 times.
Firefighters of the Republic eliminated-11 fires, of them in apartment buildings – 3 fires, outbuildings-1 fire, in baths, saunas-7 fires.
The causes of fires were: violation of the rules of the device and operation of electrical equipment – 1 fire, violation of the rules of the device and operation of furnaces – 7 fires, careless handling of fire – 2 fires, other reasons – 1 fire.
On the night of 18 to 19 January, the Orthodox world celebrates the feast of the Epiphany.
In General, all 112 places of Epiphany bathing in open water (41-on rivers, 40-on ponds and lakes, 30 – font on the spring) will be inspected by units of local fire and rescue garrisons. Work has already begun. The clergy will be presented with inspection certificates with recommendations, on the basis of which representatives of the Russian Orthodox Church and Executive committees of municipal districts will make an agreed decision to conduct Epiphany bathing on the basis of expediency and notify the emergency services unit about the timing of bathing. In total, according to the experience of previous years, more than 58 thousand bathers are expected.
To ensure safety during the holiday bathing involved forces of the Ministry of emergency situations, police and doctors - a total of 941 people and 238 units of equipment.