Incidents as of March 14:
Fire departments of Federal Fire Service of the Headquarters of EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan went on alert 35 times. Including garbage extinguishing – 2, false alarms – 12, short circuit of wiring without burning – 2, meal burning – 4, cooperation with other services – 8. Firefighters of the republic eliminated 6 fires, including residential sector – 1, outhouses – 2, various types of property – 1, vehicles – 2. 1 person died. 2 people were injured.
Causes: violation of fire safety rules during works with fire – 2, violation of vehicle construction and use rules – 1, violation of furnace construction and use rules – 1, being ascertained – 1, violation of fire safety rules during electric household device use – 1.
Departures of fire departments for rescuing at the elimination of the consequences of traffic accidents – 1 times.
Departures of voluntary fire protection units on firefighting – 1.
Departures of search and rescue units of EMERCOM of RT – 10 times. Doors unlocking – 4, demercurization – 1, traffic accidents – 2, explosion in gas station – 1, others – 2. Preventive works – 5 departures.
Headquarters of EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan Warn:
· do not abuse alcohol, never smoke in bed;
· do not leave children unattended, teach them basic rules of fire safety;
· never use faulty electrical wiring, do not overload the grid, use caution when using electric heaters;
· do not leave powered on electrical and gas devices unattended.
Headquarters of EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan addresses to its residents with a request on not leaving children unattended:
- It is especially dangerous to leave children alone locked in apartments and rooms. In case of fire they cannot quit burning room themselves.
- Remember that every adult is responsible to halt playing with fire and to explain children that it is dangerous.
- Take care of your children’s safety, explain them that they must quit room immediately during a fire, and then call single number of emergency services 112.
Remember! A fire does not occur by itself. Its cause is the human negligence and carelessness use of fire. A drunk person loses control of oneself and one’s actions, and all the more cannot bear any responsibility for another person's life.
Helpline of HQ of EMERCOM of Russia for the Republic of Tatarstan 8 (843) 227-46-96