Accidents on August 22:
Fire departments of SFS of Russia EMERCOM on RT had departures on alarms 75 times. Firefighters of the Republic eliminated 19 fires: in buildings (structures) of residential purpose and outbuildings – 3 fires. There are no dead or injured.
The causes of fires were: violation of the rules of the device and operation of electrical equipment – 3 fires, violation of the rules of the device and operation of furnaces - 1 fire, careless handling of fire – 15 fires.
Other visits to the incident: false calls - 28 times, of them: short circuit without burning – 2 times, for burning food – 7 times, to interact with other services - 20 times.
Fire departments carried out rescue operations and eliminated consequences of road accidents – 1 time.
Units of VFP departed on fire fighting – 2 times.
SRS of EMERCOM of RT and VRSRS of Russian EMERCOM departed 2 times. Preventive work – 17 times.
The main Department of EMERCOM of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Tatarstan warns:
- do not abuse alcohol, never smoke in bed!
- do not leave children unattended, teach them basic safety rules;
- never use faulty wiring, do not overload the power grid, be careful when using electric heaters;
- do not leave the included electrical and gas appliances unattended.
The main Department of EMERCOM of Russia in the Republic of Tatarstan appeals to residents not to leave children unattended.
- It is especially dangerous to leave children alone in locked apartments or rooms. In case of a fire they can't get out of a burning building out.
- Remember: the duty of every adult is to stop playing with fire, to explain to children it’s danger.
- Take care of the safety of your children, explain them that in case of a fire you need to leave the room immediately, and then call the emergency number "112".
As for the fire, you are an example for your children.
Remember: fire does not occur by itself. His reason are human negligence and carelessness in handling fire. In a state of alcoholic intoxication, a person loses control over himself and his actions, and even can not bear any responsibility for the life of another person.
"Helpline" of EMERCOM of Russia on RT: 8 (843) 288-46-96