Typical incidents over the past day

15 April 2019, Monday

Accidents for April 14: 

Fire departments of SFS of Main emergency management Russia on RT went on alert 115 times. The causes of fires were: violation of the rules of the device and operation of electrical equipment – 1 time, violation of the rules of the device and operation of furnaces – 2 times, careless handling of fire – 29 times, arson – 1 time, other reasons – 3 times.

Units of VFP departed on firefighting – 4 times. Units of EMERCOM SRS and VRSRS branches for firefighting - 8 times.

Fires

14.04.2019, 17.46, Zelenodolsk, Green str., private house.

Burning one-story log cabin of a private dwelling house in terms of size 4x6 meters. The fire area of 24 square meters. As a result of the fire, a man was injured, born in 1980, with thermal burns of the body 2-3 degrees (90%), hospitalized in the CRH of the city of Zelenodolsk. As a result of the fire: the house burned down on a total area of 24m2. The preliminary cause of the fire is negligence when Smoking.

14.04.2019, 21.31 Kazan, Soviet district, Daursky str., building No. 37, a flat.

Burning furniture in an apartment on the sixth floor of a nine-storey apartment building. The fire area is 3 square meters. Employees of fire protection from the burning apartment saved a man, born in 1974, with signs of poisoning by combustion products, hospitalized in the city clinical hospital № 7 of Kazan city. The preliminary cause of the fire is negligence when smoking.

14.04.2019, 23.38, Agryz t., Lesopilnaya str., house # 4A, a flat.

Burning furniture and floor on the first floor of a two-storey apartment building. The fire area of 6 square meters. In the course of extinguishing a fire in the apartment employees of fire protection found the body of a woman, of 1949. The preliminary cause of the fire is negligence while smoking.

The main Department of EMERCOM of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Tatarstan warns:

- do not abuse alcohol, never smoke in bed!

- do not leave children unattended, teach them basic safety rules;

- never use faulty wiring, do not overload the power grid, be careful when using electric heaters;

- do not leave the included electrical and gas appliances unattended.

The main Department of EMERCOM of Russia in the Republic of Tatarstan appeals to residents not to leave children unattended.

- It is especially dangerous to leave children alone in locked apartments or rooms. In case of a fire they can't get out of a burning building out.

- Remember: the duty of every adult is to stop playing with fire, to explain to children it’s danger.

- Take care of the safety of your children, explain them that in case of a fire you need to leave the room immediately, and then call the emergency number "112".

As for the fire, you are an example for your children.

Remember: fire does not occur by itself. His reason are human negligence and carelessness in handling fire. In a state of alcoholic intoxication, a person loses control over himself and his actions, and even can not bear any responsibility for the life of another person.

"Helpline" of EMERCOM of Russia on RT: 8 (843) 288-46-96

SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWS
All content on this site is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Яндекс цитирования