Four People Suffered from Monoxide Gas Poisoning in Kazan

9 January 2018, Tuesday

At 11.24 AM on January 9, 2018 there was received report about poisoning of a family of 4 persons from monoxide gas in Kazan. Ambulance workers hospitalized a man born in 1975 and a woman born in 1986, in the City Clinical Hospital No. 7 in Kazan; a girl born in 2010, a boy born in 2017 in the Children's Republican Clinical Hospital of the city of Kazan.  The preliminary cause of the accident is a malfunction of the gas column hood. Experts say, that ventilation checking is necessary at least once a year.

SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWS
All content on this site is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Яндекс цитирования