In Zelenodolsk, a Smoke Fire Detector Saved the Life of a Large Family

28.12.2017

No one expected troubles. Everything happened suddenly. There was only a mother with a newborn baby (who was born on December 9) at home. According to the young woman, suddenly the automatic protection device on the electricity meter "knocked out" and one of the fire sensors installed in the hallway of the house began to piercingly "whistle". When she heard the signal, she immediately understood that there was a burning somewhere. She opened the door from the kitchen to the hallway and saw that everything was in smoke. She immediately called her husband and 112 emergency services call number. Within 20 minutes firefighters coped with the fire and did not allow the it to completely destroy the residential building.







Share |
Copyright © 2003-2018
If you see a mistake, please select the word or sentence and press CTRL+ENTER
Яндекс цитирования